Saturday, July 23, 2011

La ultima dia.... or the last day.

Yesterday was our final day of serving at Eagle's Nest. I wanted to write about it, but I cannot put into words all the feelings, thoughts and emotions we experienced. If the cliche is correct, that a picture speaks a thousand words - I'll let these photos speak for me.

Estefany, slurping jello from a bag.

Consuela and Lexie

Consuela's family - faithful attenders of Manna.

A rare treat - playing with Lizzie on a blanket in the grass, in the SUNSHINE!!

Sweet baby girl, growing so fast!

Playing on the floor with the boys.

Baby Victoria - getting some love from Parker.

Love this kid! Ever helping make limonada.

AK and Claudia - stole our hearts 3 1/2 years ago.

Lots of hugs and pics.

Lexie and the girls...sweet smiles and funny faces!

The Lord was kind to us - we had many sweet moments with the kids yesterday. I leave them in his hands, knowing that He loves and cares for them far greater than I.

1 comment:

  1. Angel/Lee and all,

    Great pics!

    You guys have an amazing measure of grace and faith. Bless you for serving there and for staying positive.

    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete